Doctor Aguilar’s unique Magna Rx Plus is a dietary complement that is marketed closely via more than a few websites, and can be determined on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and countless different on line stores.
It is also avaible in some stores. I decided to try this supplement out to test it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this review as my results. To start, it should be noted that this particular supplement is available over the counter, and does not require a doctors prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I acquired my bundle in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the organization we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) despatched us two bottles rather of one.They did this deliberately, and it was once now not a mistake, however I suppose they are simply attempting to get rid of the product. After doing greater research, it appears like these Buy-One-Get-One offers are quite trendy for this products, regardless of the place you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a undeniable marked envelope, so there is nothing announcing “male enhancement” or something like that so your postman doesn’t recognize what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first factor I desire to say is that when I opened the bottle was once the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t comprehend if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, however it truly stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 tablet – the bottle says to take 2, however I in no way begin with the encouraged dose.About two minutes after taking this preliminary check dose, I obtained a mild burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I started thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half passed before the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no crazy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I comprehend you are supposed to take two capsules a day for like 1 month, however I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to check a large range of these dietary supplements each and every week, so it’s now not truly possible. After analyzing quite a few of the opinions about Magna Rx Plus on some different websites, however, it doesn’t actually seem to be like you ever get a correct impact from it. I mean, nearly each and every reviewer on Amazon says that it does now not work, and that it is a whole waste of money. I would now not go so some distance as to say that, however in all actuality – based totally on my quick ride – I can’t see how this product can make any actual distinction in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s well worth taking a shut seem at the substances to see if these product even has the conceivable to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been shown to promote healthy prostate function and may even have benefits in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, but more research is needed.
As a long way as its sexual benefits, there’s definitely no purpose for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some research have proven that pygeum can even work in opposition to testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in typical medicinal drug for years, continually with the reason of enhancing male sexual performance.
And, in contrast to many resources in this category, genuinely appears to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising research are about 3-times large than these current in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s additionally really worth noting that, even though maca looks to make bigger intercourse drive, it has no outcomes on testosterone ranges and is now not a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been shown by modern research to live up to its reputation as a male enhancing herb.
In fact, some research even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest effect on testosterone levels – which is unusual.
The dosages observed right here are on the low side, however now not the factor of being completely ineffective.
The fact is that there is now not ample lookup to definitely nail down a precise dose.
- Oat Straw– Various components of the frequent oat – the equal stuff that we flip into oat meal – have been used to guide male fitness by means of a variety of normal remedy systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little lookup to again this up.
- Catauba – It concerns me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This natural coaching is in reality spelled “catuaba” and was once an necessary section of the cultural of numerous native Brazilian tribes.
And several animal studies have shown that catuaba can improve erections and increase the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is regarding about it’s inclusion right here is that real catuaba is sincerely a combination of the bark from various distinctive timber however Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their method on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given credit for a wide range of benefits, including increased testosterone and energy, as well as improved erections.
Unfortunately, these claims have now not stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have respectable advantages for temper and Genius function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This popular supplement is a precursor to a gas called Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and increases blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t always work in practice.
Especially due to the fact the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times much less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does seems to help with prostate health but has no effective on testosterone levels or sex drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is included to give Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes hot peppers hot.
Unfortunately, regardless of claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no have an effect on on sexual overall performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in traditional medicine, there are very few studies backing up claims regarding this South American herb.
It does, then again exhibit promise as a temper enhancer and Genius booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in research are an awful lot greater than these in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no factor in attempting to with the aid of refined about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a precise supply of testosterone, however there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More typically known as Sarsaparilla, it’s generally the root that is used for a range of reasons.
I’m not sure what the different between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used here but there is research into the root’s ability to increase testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a type of cure-all tonic in typical Chinese medicine, there is no lookup to exhibit that astragalus (which ought to without a doubt refer to countless special flora however the label doesn’t specify) has any advantages when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The only effect that licorice root has on testosterone is to decrease it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a lengthy recognition for enhancing male health, and it might also deserve it.
The seeds contain several vitamins and minerals – including zinc and magnesium – that increase sperm production and could improve prostate health. But that doesn’t mean that it has any effect on sex drive or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a healthy dose of L-Arginine and other beneficial ingredients
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few ingredients that might actually improve sexual health are in ridiculously low doses.
It may be worth giving Magna Rx a shot, simply because of how cheap it is and – in theory – the ingredients should have some sort of effect.Unfortunately, the few ingredients that might actually do anything for you are included in extremely low doses, greatly reducing their ability to actually work.
There are a lot of products that get bashed on sites like Amazon and Ebay, but you have to remember that most of the time people that do have success with the product generally don’t say anything, and the ones that had a negative experience with it are going to complain a lot louder. It does contain L-Arginine, which is supposed to increase blood flow and help with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is not the best choice for increasing NO levels and needs to be taken at a much higher dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is additionally made in the USA, so I suppose it is commonly secure to take, in contrast to a lot of different dietary supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t meant to sound prejudice, it’s simply that dietary supplements from different international locations have a recognition for blatantly mendacity on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are inclined to take some thing for a very lengthy time to wait and see if it will be greater tremendous for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be properly for you, however I don’t comprehend if it is well worth inserting the time into.
As a long way as the use of Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would pass it and cross onto to some thing extra potent.
Interesting Side Note: I recently found out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly was the “brains” behind Magna Rx Plus, is actually not a licensed physician in the US.Aquilar may not have even had a major role in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices medicine in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY inexpensive alternative to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the rate of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and style is horrible. Havent observed any dramatic effects however some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and challenging to maintain. I have stopped the usage of this product normally due to the fact of the heartburn and belly upset. Just now not well worth it, Have been the use of High T from GNC and in two weeks have seen a difference. I additionally am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in measurement however in capability and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s available online, but I couldn’t find a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You may have to choose a different supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s bought on line and in some stores. I do not comprehend if all and sundry includes it or supplies it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there had been no superb effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can discover it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website